Manager, Customer Success
Ad Operations | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
Sojern is looking for a Manager of our Customer Success Team responsible for leading a team of Account Managers (approx 10 directs) who are responsible for managing relationships with Sojern clients. We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team to help lead the way in providing exceptional service to the Hotel clients we service. You must be willing to learn this industry and business and what is important to our clients to support your directs. Day to day work is focused on engaging with your team, removing roadblocks, blocking and tackling, as needed and working unrelentlessly to drive results for Sojern, our employees and our customers. The goal is to drive revenue, retention and deliver exceptional support to Sojern customers!
If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
- Provide direct leadership support to a team.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of the travel/hospitality industry and the role our CSMs play at Sojern.
- Set, track and maintain Key Performance Indicators to drive success of the team.
- Present team results at weekly/monthly meetings.
- Provide strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to wow our existing customers.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of your team’s accounts. Be able to analyze and offer support in creating Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements—with special focus on our business.
- Provide high-quality service and drive the bar higher for client satisfaction
- Establishes self as leader within the team
- Prvides coaching and mentoring to peers and new hires
- Psitions self as subject matter expert in one or more areas
- Delivers on project deadlines and works with the team to do the same. Work with a sense of urgency, as appropriate.
- Proactively drives idea generation and innovation to improve tools, processes.
- Help evaluate and strategize on opportunities to drive revenue and retention.
- Positions self as leader within the broader Sojern team through presentation, sharing of best practices and challenging the status quo.
- Embraces conflict and acts in a solution oriented manner.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. (Accounting, Marketing, Communications, or Finance a plus)
- Minimum 3-5 years direct people leadership experience including holding weekly 1:1s and performance management experience.
- 7-10 total years of related experience
- You care deeply about customers and working on behalf of customers to provide world class support.
- You can be serious when you need to be but have fun when the time is right!
- Strong bias for action with a focus on delivering results.
- You thrive in a culture of ownership and accountability. You will seek out challenges and problems and work to solve those problems.
- Experience coaching and developing people.
- A passion for drive top results in everything we do!
- A spirit of partnership and working collaboratively throughout the organization.
- Understand the value and importance of thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo. Innovation is imperative.
- A desire to shine, be the best and lead a world class team.
- Confident but humble.
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.