Junior Visual Designer
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Internship
Junior Visual Design Intern
Sojern is looking for a hands-on, multi-talented part-time Junior Visual Design Intern to help drive brand leadership through engaging and exceptional online and offline design. This is a ground-floor, high-growth opportunity where you will report to our Creative Lead and support on producing client advertising campaigns, as well as branding, sales and marketing materials, and printed and offline collateral.
You'll be working out of our airy HQ in SOMA, centrally located to all transportation. We offer a unique opportunity to grow with our Creative team, competitive paid hourly rate, fantastic coworkers, well-stocked kitchen, and team/community events.
*For consideration, please include a link to your portfolio.
- Design digital display and Flash animated banner ads for client advertising campaigns
- Update sales and marketing collateral (PowerPoint presentations, product sheets, event flyers, case studies, presentation templates, email newsletters, etc.)
- Create infographics, mocks, and training materials
- Please include link to portfolio
- Completed or currently working on a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 1-2+ years experience designing for digital and print with a portfolio that showcases this
- Graphic design skills primarily in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Flash & After Effects is a plus)
- Experience creating and updating PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and technologies
- A self-starter personality
- Collaborative and creative problem solver
- Strong interest in online technology and a startup environment
- After Effects (wireframing and animating videos)
- Flash skills (designing animated banner ads)