International Payroll Specialist
People Operations | London, United Kingdom | Part Time
** Please note this is a part time position, 3 days per week **
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
Sojern is seeking an experienced International Payroll Specialist to join People Ops Team in London to manage payroll processing for EMEA and APAC locations. This newly created role will serve as the subject matter expert to People Ops and Finance teams to manage and further develop the existing relationship with the Payroll provider, drive best practices and delivery of accurate payroll; and support the growth of the Company.
- Manage all (monthly) end-to-end payroll processes through appointed payroll provider
- Ensuring all payroll submissions including joiners, leavers, benefits and pensions are entered accurately and on time for the offices in assigned regions
- Responsible for benefits administration via Payroll in the countries where needed
- Coordinate with payroll provider and Finance team on annual payroll/tax reporting
- Coordinate Commission, Bonus and other ad-hoc payments with Finance team and payroll provider
- Collaborate with PEO (Professional Employer Organization) on reviewing and approving monthly payroll process/payments and queries
- Manage day-to-day employees' payroll queries
- Manage stakeholders’ internal payroll approval timelines for respective regions' for bank files to ensure availability for timely approvals
- Ensure compliance with statutory rules and regulations and organisation policies
- Liaise with key stakeholders and/or support People Ops and Finance team on payroll audit and related areas of work
- Additional projects to support our International Company expansion as needed
- Demonstrated strong previous experience in similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including outstanding execution, timely and thorough follow up on tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Superb attention to details and strong time management skill
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of country level legislation and regulation across the Europe, Middle-East and Asia Pacific is desirable
- Resourceful, independent and good team player
- Strong sense of accountability
- Excellent process management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.