Head of Account Management - EMEA
Account Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Sojern’s robust audience engagement platform is powered by machine-learning technology, enhanced programmatic buying (real-time bidding) and data insights. More than 200M traveller profiles, billions of intent data points and a powerful platform enable us to capture, curate and activate data to drive awareness, conversions and loyalty.
From these exclusive data assets, we create custom travel audience profiles and segments that are focused on meeting our customers’ specific advertising objectives. Each audience is unique in its make up and tuned to achieve optimal performance – for branding, direct response or a combination of both. This is the key to data-driven, intent-based marketing.
We reach these audiences through our partnerships with key airline, meta-search, hotel and OTA partners data that connected with our media platform enables contact with millions of travellers every month via display, Facebook, video, email and mobile.
Venture backed by several of Silicon Valley’s leading VCs, Sojern has experienced significant year on year growth in the US and has been expanding internationally since opening offices in London in January 2013.
Role: Head Of Account Management
Reporting to: European Sales Director
Sojern is looking for an experienced Manager to lead our team of Account Managers as we continue our fast expansion into markets throughout EMEA and APAC.
The role is based out of our London office in Soho and will report directly to our EMEA Sales Director to help drive campaign performance, sales strategy and to help build relationships with some of the largest travel brands in the world.
We require an experienced manager with a proven track record of managing a team in an online media environment that includes direct response oriented ad networks/exchanges.
The right candidate will be analytical, use to working with unique data, optimising ad campaigns, along with previous experience in a management/ leadership role to create high a performance team in a fast moving environment.
- Analyse and interpret performance data and provide optimization recommendations
- Work with multiple tools from our own Sojern Media Platform and those from third
- Partner with sales representatives
- Build, lead and develop AM teams focused on key travel verticals.
- Partner with sales teams on sales and campaign strategy.
- Ensure current processes are followed as well as help identify and implement new policy and process in the new territories we are working in.
- Oversee all Acc Management tasks including trafficking, optimising and reporting
- Mentor the team and put in place clear career development plans
- Ensure that we are delivering on high quality customer service and support to all clients.
- Work with our Business Development Director to ensure we are maximising our return s on the use of all our Data sets.
- Provide strategies and recommendations to earn renewal and upsell business.
- Provide campaign strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to win potential clients and grow current clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree, ideally in Business or related field. (Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science and Maths)
- Proven Management experience and at least 3-5 years experience working in Performance Media/Direct Response/ RTB
- Experience in analyzing data, identifying trends and formulating recommendations.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to interpret business partner and client objectives, identify next steps and execute with minimal supervision.
- Technical skills preferred include Turn or similar DSP, MS Excel, Salesforce.com, HTML, SQL
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Online travel experience and understanding of the tourism sector is not a prerequisite, but it would be advantage for this role.
- To thrive, you must work well with people and be very comfortable in the manipulation and analysis of data and in making data-driven decisions. You should have a well rounded skill set and be willing to jump in and work hard.