Director of Publisher Solutions
Ad Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Sojern is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine. Through its Sojern Traveler Platform and billions of traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, Sojern puts more heads in beds and travelers in town for its clients worldwide. Currently one of the fastest growing travel tech companies, Sojern works with top travel brands and independent hotels in North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, London, New York, Omaha and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.sojern.com.
Sojern has been called "the most successful Big Data marketer in travel" and earned the fastest growing travel technology company distinction on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 3 years running. In 2016, Sojern was named one of the best places to work by San Francisco Business Times. Welcome to our fast-moving, open and collaborative culture.
Sojern is looking for a dynamic leader to build out its supply strategy and publisher solutions business. Today, we run thousands of ad campaigns optimizing on a range of variables to drive performance and yield. We have a massive opportunity to establish and grow publisher relationships to deliver even more value. This position will partner with our Sales and Ad Ops leaders to identify inventory needs, develop a publisher pitch and drive deal adoption. It is a global position and will work with our US, APAC, EMEA and LATAM commercial teams to ensure supply requirements are met.
- Build and refine the supply strategy to drive performance and yield for our ad campaigns globally.
- Lead a team focused on establishing and growing publisher relationships and analyzing inventory usage and performance.
- Partner with our global commercial team to identify customer inventory needs including market specific requirements.
- Pitch and close publishers on partnering with Sojern to gain preferred and discounted access to high quality inventory.
- Collaborate with vendors, partners and exchanges to gain access to data, analytics and insight into supply opportunities.
- Influence our bidding strategy by working closely with our Analyst and Data Science teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years AdTech industry experience including 3+ years focused on publisher, supply, or inventory optimization.
- Experience hiring and managing a team for 1+ years.
- Experience in publisher sales with established relationships.
- Strong understanding of and existing relationships at ad exchanges such as AdX, AppNexus, Rubicon and OpenX.
- Experience in analyzing data, identifying trends and formulating recommendations.
- Technical skills include experience with at least one DSP, DFP and MS Excel. Solid understanding of the DFP ad server waterfall is a must. DBM, Tableau and Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead innovative and challenging projects
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Flexible Time Off
- Wealth: Stock options
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.