Director Finance & Corporate Development
Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Sojern has been called "the most successful Big Data marketer in travel" and earned the fastest growing travel technology company distinction on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Sojern delivers to travel suppliers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Sojern is a rapidly growing, VC-funded company with offices in San Francisco, Omaha, New York and London. Welcome to our fast-moving, open and collaborative culture.
- Lead and run Company’s FP&A function: Planning, Budgeting, Financial Modeling, ad hoc Financial Analysis & Analytics, Financial dashboarding and KPIs.
- Reforecast weekly as well as lead annual budgeting process.
- Assist with preparation of Board Materials.
- Maintain relationships with existing and potential investors, advisors and strategic partners.
- BA in Accounting, MBA or CFA. Requires deep understanding of accounting not just finance.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excel pro with systematic, database approach to modeling.
- You have forecasted full, detailed balance sheets many, many times many months into the future.
- M&A and funding deal experience.
- Collaborative and creative problem solver. This is a currently a sole-contributor position but you will need to interact and develop relationships with leaders around the company.
- Outstanding oral and written communication ability, including presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and can prove it.
- Desire to be a part of an exceptional team that is scaling a growing business.
- Experience with Adaptive Planning.
- International finance or accounting experience.
- Contract negotiation and vendor management.
Health: Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage
Wealth: Stock options & 401k
R&R: UNLIMITED vacation policy
Wares: Cell Phone, Hardware & Software of your choice (Mac, PC or both)