Digital Performance Analyst
Ad Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
The Performance Analyst will be part of the Sojern’s Inside Performance team, which focuses on standardizing, optimizing and automating operational processes for the benefit of the wider organization.
The Performance Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the build out of the Sojern Inside product: refining and innovating upon existing processes. The role will be multi-faceting with core focus on:
- Campaign management - Effectively running and optimizing our managed service campaigns
- Data Driven Planning - Building upon tools that allow us to setup campaigns and audiences in the most optimal manner.
- Reporting & Insights - Ensure internal and external teams have the information they need to operate.
To flourish in the role the candidate must be highly detail oriented and capable of relaying information and recommendations to a variety of teams across the business.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
You will be great at:
- Intelligently combining the audience segmentation, bidding, delivery and pricing strategies to extract optimal conversion-based performance for our travel advertisers by leveraging our exclusive travel intended audiences.
- Bring your deep problem solving and analytical skills to ferret out the techniques necessary to optimize campaigns, which leaves the competition scratching their heads.
- Having an open channel with the customer success team and keeping them up to date with any new innovations or initiatives that can assist in providing best in class client service.
- Working with the product, engineering, and data science teams to create repeatable rules, processes and data models that scale.
- Communicating your insights and techniques to multiple internal stakeholders; diligent written and excellent presentation skills are key.
- Being rigorously data driven in every aspect of your work, insights, communications and proofs.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years industry, media-trading or job-related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a related area.
- Experience extracting insights from data with any two of these data tools: Excel, SQL or Tableau.
- Experience with DV360, Appnexus or another equivalent display ad delivery DSP.
- Skills, desire to learn, insatiable curiosity, desire to grow, desire to collaborate not only with your own team but also with other internal teams that depend on your insights - Data Science, Customer Success, Engineering, Sales, and Product.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, balance multiple priorities, work with remote (Omaha, Dubai, SF, Singapore) offices.
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Snacks: Variety of snack in the office
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time off: 25 vacation days per annum plus national public holidays
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.