Digital Marketing Associate Analyst
Ad Operations | US REMOTE | Full Time
Here at Sojern, we are on a mission to empower travel marketers to move travelers from dream to destination. Powered by machine learning and travel data, Sojern is quickly becoming the #1 travel marketing platform serving thousands of hotels, attractions, airlines and destinations worldwide.
We made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list 6 years in a row, were recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, and were named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. As a globally distributed company, we are headquartered in San Francisco with employees based in 14 countries and counting.
Our team is passionate about travel and the core values that define our culture: Win as a Team, Embrace Inclusion, Be Genuine, Deliver Wow, and Center Around the Customer.
Need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
The Associate Analyst role drives operational efficiency throughout the company and is tasked with supporting multiple teams along the way. In the Associate Analyst role specifically, you will play a critical role within the team by ensuring our online advertising campaigns are structured in an optimal way, data feeding decision making is accurate, that client requests are met in a timely manner, and build out improved ways to ensure data quality throughout our systems.
The role will include exposure to a combination of Sojern’s digital advertising channels including Display, Facebook, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and/or Metasearch. The successful candidate will need to be highly detail oriented and capable of relaying information and recommendations to a variety of teams across the business.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
- Develop and optimize processes for campaigns which contribute to running campaigns at expected margins and performance metrics.
- Create processes to track outcomes of optimizations to show the value of changes.
- Create best practices documentation and roll out your techniques to the Account Managers and AdOps team members around the globe.
- Bring these learnings to the greater Analyst and Product teams. Work with the Analyst team to communicate learnings on campaign optimization to Product and Engineering teams.
- Work closely with Sojern’s trafficking team to improve campaign creation processes.
- Develop Tableau dashboards that allow leadership to view the Sojern’s business in a meaningful way and allow the AdOps team to more efficiently perform day-to-day responsibilities
- Communicate your insights and techniques to multiple internal stakeholders; diligent written and excellent presentation skills are key.
- Be rigorously Data Driven in every aspect of your work, insights, and communications.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a related area
- 1+ years experience in an Analytical role
- Experience with one of: Display, SEM, Metasearch, and/or Facebook or other equivalent advertising platforms is preferred
- Experience extracting insights from data with any two of these data tools: Excel, “R”, Matlab, SQL, Python notebooks, Tableau is preferred
- A positive attitude each day. As a team, we support each other through trainings and ad hoc help
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, balance multiple priorities, work with remote offices
- Flexi-Fridays: No internal meetings and shut down at Noon every Friday
- Flexibility: Remote and hybrid work options, so our team can enjoy flexibility and do their best work regardless of location
- Equity: Stock options are offered to every employee
- Tech: Monthly cell phone & wifi stipend provided, in addition to laptop and tech equipment for your home office
- Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks pay for birthing parents and 12 weeks pay for non-birthing parents, beginning the day of joining until the child's first birthday. Where a local country has more liberal leave protocol, we happily comply! #embrace-inclusion
- Learning Opportunities: All employees have access to an annual L&D stipend, as well as ongoing training and support to help you grow while leading creative and challenging projects
- Sojern Gives Back: We regularly organize office volunteer programs with local charities and organizations, as well as provide 40 hours of paid time per year to volunteer
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Travel Perks: IATA membership and personal travel “hotel stay” benefit
- Recognition: We use Bonusly to allow our team to recognize performance and teamwork #deliver-wow #win-as-a-team
- Wellbeing: We take a whole-person approach to your wellness with Spring Health mental health benefits, a Wellness Coach, and Employee Assistance Programs
Referred by Sojern?
If you are being referred for this position by a current employee of Sojern, please reach out to that person to submit you as a referral before applying!
US Roles at Sojern based outside of our Omaha, NE or San Francisco, CA office can sit in any of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
At Sojern, we work to create a brave space that seeks out, embraces, and promotes diverse thoughts, beliefs, and experiences of Sojernistas globally.
We are building a workforce that represents the customer base we are serving and the world we live in. A diversified workforce is an innovative workforce. Just as there is no one archetype traveler, there is no one archetype employee. We foster diversity and inclusion across the company, actively seeking to amplify underrepresented voices and apply diverse perspectives to ensure products, policies, and programs are relevant for our employees and clients alike.
Embracing our differences and celebrating them moves us towards our goal of making travel inclusive of all. Sojern has over 15 employee-led Affinity Groups, including Embrace Inclusion, So-Proud, Sojern Women's Group, Sojern Gives Back, and more, which are the core of our culture, fostering belonging, inspiring learning, and creating opportunities for all Sojernistas across the globe.
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.