Sales Operations | US REMOTE | Full Time
Here at Sojern, we are on a mission to empower travel marketers to move travelers from dream to destination. Powered by machine learning and travel data, Sojern is quickly becoming the #1 travel marketing platform serving thousands of hotels, attractions, airlines and destinations worldwide.
We made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list 6 years in a row, were recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, and were named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. As a globally distributed company, we are headquartered in San Francisco with employees based in 14 countries and counting.
Our team is passionate about travel and the core values that define our culture: Win as a Team, Embrace Inclusion, Be Genuine, Deliver Wow, and Center Around the Customer.
Need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
You are a driven, self-motivated, and hungry to learn individual, who is looking to build a career in digital advertising. As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be a crucial support to the sales team. In this role, you will be asked to perform deep-dive analysis into customer, seller and campaign data. You will have the opportunity to work with and influence multiple departments including Sales, Account Management, Marketing and Finance through the use of data. You are a detailed, focused and determined individual with an effective communication style.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proficiently utilize Salesforce, with Sojern’s architecture and guidelines; Follow Sojern sales processes, products, pricing and cross-functional operations to increase sales and productivity.
- Develop internal relationships with stakeholders such as Sales AEs & Leadership, FP&A, Customer Support Managers (CSMs), Product managers and Marketing to provide insight & leadership through data.
- Prepares sales forecasts; collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales achievement.
- Maintain existing sales Tableau dashboards and proactively drive ad hoc reporting aimed at process optimization & sales growth.
- Analyzes sales data; identifies trends and performance, and makes recommendations regarding strategic sales initiatives.
- Innovates on tools, processes and procedures, specifically including but not limited to: Salesforce.com, SQL, and Tableau to support & strengthen the sales org.
- Support finance in FP&A activities, decision making, budget distribution & tracking.
- Help build prospecting and proposal presentations via gathering relevant slides, researching information to be included and/or providing input and support of presentation layout, content and format.
- Evaluates third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions as needed.
- Duties include supporting multiple markets, leading to after-hour calls and potentially traveling internationally.
- Possess a masterful understanding of Sojern data, products/solutions, team functions and be able to interact effectively with Sojern’s systems (BigQuery, Tableau & Salesforce)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience creating dashboards
- Experience offering recommendations and commercial insights on data
- Experience working with big data
Flexi-Fridays: No internal meetings and shut down at Noon every Friday
Flexibility: Remote and hybrid work options, so our team can enjoy flexibility and do their best work regardless of location
Equity: Stock options are offered to every employee
Tech: Monthly cell phone & wifi stipend provided, in addition to laptop and tech equipment for your home office
Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks pay for birthing parents and 12 weeks pay for non-birthing parents, beginning the day of joining until the child's first birthday. Where a local country has more liberal leave protocol, we happily comply! #embrace-inclusion
Learning Opportunities: All employees receive a membership to LinkedIn Learning, plus you will have access to training and support to help you grow while leading creative and challenging projects
Sojern Gives Back: We regularly organize office volunteer programs with local charities and organizations, as well as provide 40 hours of paid time per year to volunteer
Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
Travel Perks: IATA membership and personal travel “hotel stay” benefit
Recognition: We use Bonusly to allow our team to recognize performance and teamwork #deliver-wow #win-as-a-team
Wellbeing: We take a whole-person approach to your wellness with Spring Health mental health benefits, a Wellness Coach, and Employee Assistance Programs
Referred by Sojern?
If you are being referred for this position by a current employee of Sojern, please reach out to that person to submit you as a referral before applying!
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
At Sojern, we work to create a brave space that seeks out, embraces, and promotes diverse thoughts, beliefs, and experiences of Sojernistas globally.
We are building a workforce that represents the customer base we are serving and the world we live in. A diversified workforce is an innovative workforce. Just as there is no one archetype traveler, there is no one archetype employee. We foster diversity and inclusion across the company, actively seeking to amplify underrepresented voices and apply diverse perspectives to ensure products, policies, and programs are relevant for our employees and clients alike.
Embracing our differences and celebrating them moves us towards our goal of making travel inclusive of all. Sojern has over 15 employee-led Affinity Groups, including Embrace Inclusion, So-Proud, Sojern Women's Group, Sojern Gives Back, and more, which are the core of our culture, fostering belonging, inspiring learning, and creating opportunities for all Sojernistas across the globe.
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.