Product Analytics | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun team that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Sojern is travel's leading data driven performance marketing engine. Through its Sojern Traveler Platform and billions of traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, Sojern puts more heads in beds and travelers in town for its clients worldwide. Currently one of the fastest growing travel tech companies, Sojern works with top travel brands and independent hotels in North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, London, New York, Omaha and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.sojern.com.
Sojern Audience Strategy & Development team is looking for a highly analytical, curious, resourceful and experienced data analyst to join our team as a Data Analyst. The Audience Strategy and Development team at Sojern is responsible for managing global data partnerships & audience development with leading OTAs, airlines, hotels and other travel booking sites. We drive the global acquisition and use of data, as well as diversification in data sources.
As an important team member, you will help us analyze the impact of existing initiatives, deep-dive/root cause issues as they come up, develop new business metrics, identify and quantify opportunities for business development, and partner with internal stakeholders to help drive our data partnerships and audience business.
- Query large datasets, derive recommendations and summarize into actionable insights that will inform business decisions
- Analyze and monitor data quality, usage and performance drivers
- Monitor pixel integrity and identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes
- Drive the organizational adoption of meaningful data management metrics
- Provide monthly data usage forecasting reports
- Execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools
- Support the team with finance and billing data analysis
- Work closely with product, engineering and operations teams
- Develop and maintain KPIs/dashboards
- Translate reporting or business requirements into technical specifications
- 4+ years of experience with Data Analysis, Report Design, and Project Management
- Must be familiar with Big Data and Google cloud data analysis tools
- Experience with data extraction and reporting tools such as Tableau
- Experience in web analytics and advertising operations
- Experience with manipulating complex data to interpret results and create business insights
- Ability to create multiple versions of reports targeted to different end users from middle managers to C-Suite
- Excellent problem solving skills – creative, practical, thorough
- Think strategically and execute methodically
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and do what is needed to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting to small-medium groups
Bonus Points for:
- Travel industry experience
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools like Salesforce, etc.
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead innovative and challenging projects
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Generous flexible vacation days
- Wealth: Stock options
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.