Client Success Manager (French)
Client Success | Hybrid in London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Here at Sojern, we are on a mission to empower travel marketers to move travelers from dream to destination. Powered by machine learning and travel data, Sojern is quickly becoming the #1 travel marketing platform serving thousands of hotels, attractions, airlines and destinations worldwide.
We made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list 6 years in a row, were recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, and were named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. As a globally distributed company, we are headquartered in San Francisco with employees based in 14 countries and counting.
Our team is passionate about travel and the core values that define our culture: Win as a Team, Embrace Inclusion, Be Genuine, Deliver Wow, and Center Around the Customer.
Need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
Sojern is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our Commercial team and support our Enterprise customers.
The position will partner closely with our commercial team to build and execute regional account strategy, and be responsible for delivering the highest level of client success.
To thrive, candidates must be able to establish trust-based relationships with clients and internal stakeholders. They must have experience with planning and managing online media campaigns, including performance-based programmatic advertising.
If you are motivated by working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by this prospect of driving expansion and nurturing others, then Sojern is the place for you!
- You are self-driven, can multi-task and are pro-active. You own your book of business and drive client satisfaction by meeting client KPIs, goals and objectives
- Coordinating pre-sale activities including working closely with the Sales team during the RFP process to ensure accounts are set up for success
- Partner closely with internal teams to lead the day-to-day, post sales relationship with a portfolio of digital advertising clients
- Project manage advertiser onboarding and setup in collaboration with the Ad Operations team, ensuring a smooth, reliable and efficient service
- Monitor and influence campaign delivery, troubleshoot issues and provide optimization to gain renewals and upsells in partnership with the Analyst team.
- Make data talk by coordinating with Insights teams on campaign performance and industry trends to provide recommendations
- Coordinate billing for clients on a monthly basis
- Present campaign results, insights, and Business Reviews to clients on a regular basis
- Consistently demonstrate a good understanding of the end-to-end campaign process at Sojern with an ability to balance current operational process needs with commercial opportunities.
- Consistently exhibits direct and respectful oral & written communication habits with your colleagues.
- Share prior learning experiences with immediate and/or wider teams and be involved in training and/or mentoring new team members.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in digital and programmatic advertising and/or travel marketing.
- Proficiency in standard business and sales software, particularly Salesforce, G Suite, and Microsoft Office products.
- Great time management and organisational skills: ability to handle multiple projects & clients on any given day
- Adaptability for working across a multicultural client base in European timezones
- Experience working with a DSP (Xandr, DV360, The Trade Desk) and/or Social Media platforms preferred.
- Strong understanding of the online advertising industry landscape, with travel industry experience a bonus.
- Business level proficiency in French. Travel Required - up to 15% subject to circumstances.
Competitive commission structure
Flexi-Fridays: No internal meetings and shut down at Noon every Friday
Flexibility: Remote and hybrid work options, so our team can enjoy flexibility and do their best work regardless of location
Equity: Stock options are offered to every employee
Tech: Monthly cell phone & wifi stipend provided, in addition to laptop and tech equipment for your home office
Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks pay for birthing parents and 12 weeks pay for non-birthing parents, beginning the day of joining until the child's first birthday. Where a local country has more liberal leave protocol, we happily comply! #embrace-inclusion
Learning Opportunities: All employees receive a membership to LinkedIn Learning, plus you will have access to training and support to help you grow while leading creative and challenging projects
Sojern Gives Back: We regularly organize office volunteer programs with local charities and organizations, as well as provide 40 hours of paid time per year to volunteer
Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
Travel Perks: IATA membership and personal travel “hotel stay” benefit
Recognition: We use Bonusly to allow our team to recognize performance and teamwork #deliver-wow #win-as-a-team
Wellbeing: We take a whole-person approach to your wellness with Spring Health mental health benefits, a Wellness Coach, and Employee Assistance Programs
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
At Sojern, we work to create a brave space that seeks out, embraces, and promotes diverse thoughts, beliefs, and experiences of Sojernistas globally.
We are building a workforce that represents the customer base we are serving and the world we live in. A diversified workforce is an innovative workforce. Just as there is no one archetype traveler, there is no one archetype employee. We foster diversity and inclusion across the company, actively seeking to amplify underrepresented voices and apply diverse perspectives to ensure products, policies, and programs are relevant for our employees and clients alike.
Embracing our differences and celebrating them moves us towards our goal of making travel inclusive of all. Sojern has over 15 employee-led Affinity Groups, including Embrace Inclusion, So-Proud, Sojern Women's Group, Sojern Gives Back, and more, which are the core of our culture, fostering belonging, inspiring learning, and creating opportunities for all Sojernistas across the globe.
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.