Account Management | Omaha, NE | Part Time
Headquartered in San Francisco with key offices in New York, Omaha and London, Sojern is the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, the company has helped 500+ global travel brands more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions and loyalty. We have a fun and collaborative culture
Campaign Coordinators have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online advertising environment. The Campaign Coordinator at Sojern plays two critical roles in our sales organization. The first is supporting our sales representatives to build world class sales proposals that meet clients’ needs and goals for direct response and branding. The second is partnering with ad operations to ensure advertising campaigns are successfully launched and perform to clients’ goals. To thrive, you must work well with people, be comfortable making data driven decisions, have a well-rounded skill set and be willing to jump in and work hard.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable online marketing experience from a data driven start-up that is unique to Omaha. We take pride in providing an outstanding work environment and pledge to provide you with real world online marketing and data analysis experience.
- Partner with current sales representatives to derive inventory availability and prepare sales proposals.
- Coordinate with ad operations and internal clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet clients’ goals.
- Bachelors (or in progress) in Business, Advertiser, Marketing or related field. (Business Intelligence & Analytics, Economics, Finance, and Math a plus)
- Experience in problem solving, identifying trends and formulating recommendations.
- Excellent communication, organization and attention to detail.
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry is preferred.
Please note this role is a part-time (29 hours a week) internship.