Ad Operations | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Sojern is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine. Through its Sojern Traveler Platform and billions of traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, Sojern puts more heads in beds and travelers in town for its clients worldwide. Currently one of the fastest growing travel tech companies, Sojern works with top travel brands and independent hotels in North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, London, New York, Omaha and Singapore. For more information, please visitwww.sojern.com.
Campaign Coordinators have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online advertising environment. The Campaign Coordinator at Sojern plays two critical roles in our sales organization. The first is supporting our sales representatives to build world class sales proposals that meet clients’ needs and goals for direct response and branding. The second is partnering with ad operations to ensure advertising campaigns are successfully launched and perform to clients’ goals. To thrive, you must work well with people, be comfortable making data driven decisions, have a well-rounded skill set and be willing to jump in and work hard.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable online marketing experience from a data driven start-up that is unique to Omaha. We take pride in providing an outstanding work environment and pledge to provide you with real world online marketing and data analysis experience.
- Partner with current sales representatives to derive inventory availability and prepare sales proposals.
- Coordinate with ad operations and internal clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet clients’ goals.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelors (or in progress) in Business, Advertiser, Marketing or related field. (Business Intelligence & Analytics, Economics, Finance, and Math a plus)
- Experience in problem solving, identifying trends and formulating recommendations.
- Excellent communication, organization and attention to detail.
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry is preferred.
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours