Ad Operations | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Sojern is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine and serves thousands of travel brands worldwide. The Sojern Traveler Platform — including 350 million audience profiles, billions of traveler intent signals, custom data science and campaign optimization algorithms — finds, engages, and converts travelers across online and mobile channels, and the entire path-to-purchase. Sojern drove over $3B in incremental bookings in 2015, and is constantly evolving to deliver unique, holistic solutions that meet the digital advertising needs of the world’s largest travel brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, London, New York, Omaha, and Singapore, and clients in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.sojern.com.
Sojern is looking for an Account Coordinator to add to our incredible Property Solutions Ad Operations team. We are a rapidly-growing team, and this new position will help support our growth and expansion. Sojern is the place to be! Join us so that you can play a critical role within the company supporting our exceptional team. We take pride in providing an outstanding work environment and pledge to provide you with real-world online marketing and data analysis experience.
- Set Up & Launch Campaigns - Coordinate with Account Managers to set up and launch campaigns
- Obsess Over Details - The key to success in this role is accuracy and meticulously staying on top of the things
- Campaign Support - Assist Account Managers in optimization and post-campaign analysis as needed
- Execute Operational Improvements - Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelors (or in progress) in Business, Advertising, Marketing or related field (Business Intelligence & Analytics, Economics, Finance, or Math)
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Outstanding organization, time management and communication skills
- A strong desire to stay organized and always be one step ahead in the game
- Experience in problem solving, identifying trends and formulating recommendations
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours