Associate Sales Executive, Property Solutions
Sales | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Sojern is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine. Through its Sojern Traveler Platform and billions of traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, Sojern puts more heads in beds and travelers in town for its clients worldwide. Currently one of the fastest growing travel tech companies, Sojern works with top travel brands and independent hotels in North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, London, New York, Omaha and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.sojern.com.
We are aggressively growing our Property Solutions Sales team and we need the best of the best. We are seeking a passionate go-getter that excel at lead qualification & nurturing, as well as generating new business from a large prospect pool. Our customers are independent and boutique hoteliers who have a need for our targeted digital advertising solutions.
- This is a regional role responsible for identifying, negotiating, contracting, directing and managing relationships with independent & boutique hotels.
- Prospect and engage qualified leads to bring onto Sojern’s RevDirect platform.
- Position advertising solutions to independent and boutique hotels in a clear and concise manner.
- Negotiate and secure insertion orders and maximize on behalf of Sojern Ltd to achieve set business goals through commercial terms that include: commission level and advantageous upsell.
- Achieve set monthly, quarterly and annual goals to achieve targeted business goals.
- The position requires a positive collaborative individual who can work across functions and regions.
- Collaborate with account manager to monitor campaign success.
- Keep abreast of any regional hotel electronic distribution trends: new, emerging or changing.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Additional regional language: Mandarin, Bahasa, Cantonese, Thai.
- Proven & excellent negotiating skills, understand industry contracts and negotiations.
- Proven experience in the Travel Industry specifically hotel and/or ecommerce experience
- Ability to work within a highly motivated and success driven team
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both internal and external
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- This position will require the ability to travel
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Medical insurance coverage
- IATA travel discount
- Wealth: Stock options
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.