Account Manager, Property Solutions - Channel
Ad Operations | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Sojern is travel's leading data-driven performance marketing engine. Through its Sojern Traveler Platform and billions of traveler intent signals across online and mobile channels, Sojern puts more heads in beds and travelers in town for its clients worldwide. Currently one of the fastest growing travel tech companies, Sojern works with top travel brands and independent hotels in North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA and APAC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with key offices in Dubai, London, New York, Omaha and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.sojern.com.
Sojern is looking for an Account Manager to add to our rapidly-growing Property Solutions Ad Operations team. As an Account Manager, you will play a critical role within the company through hands-on management of hotel advertising campaigns while developing and maintaining our partner and agency relationships.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
- Coordinate with sales, ad operations and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals.
- Provide campaign strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to wow potential clients and grow current clients.
- Analyze and interpret performance data to provide optimization recommendations and client facing reporting.
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements.
- Provide high-quality service and drive the bar higher for client satisfaction
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. (Accounting, Marketing, Communications, or Finance a plus)
- At least 2 years’ industry/ account management experience
- Ability to manage the challenges of juggling multiple accounts whilst providing excellent client service
- Strong analytical abilities that leverage our data-driven platform to produce successful campaigns
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Great with people – ability to work with internal and external teams
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Generous flexible vacation days
- Wealth: Stock options
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.