Account Management | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Headquartered in San Francisco with key offices in New York, Omaha and London, Sojern is the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, the company has helped 500+ global travel brands more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions and loyalty. We have a fun and collaborative culture.
Account Managers have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online advertising environment. The Account Manager at Sojern plays two critical roles in our sales organization. The first is strategizing and supporting our sales representatives to build world class sales proposals that meet clients’ needs and goals for direct response and branding. The second is partnering with clients to ensure advertising campaigns are successfully launched and optimized to performance goals. To thrive, you must work well with people, be comfortable making data driven decisions, have a well-rounded skill set and be willing to jump in and work hard.
- Office: Brand new, open plan office
- Parties: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen
- Opportunities: Training and support to help you grow
- Charity: 40 hours/year to volunteer
- Culture: Sojern’s Culture Club organizes team volunteering and events
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects