Automation Engineer (JBehave/Cucumber/API's/Ruby or Python)
Quality Assurance & Test Automation | North Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- BDD techniques and automation using JBehave, Cucumber or similar tools
- Automating services (REST Services etc)
- Automating configurations using tools like Chef, Puppet etc
- Building and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Scripting for test automation scripting languages like Ruby/Python etc
- Programming language like Java and using SQL Queries
- Using an industry standard source control management system Hands on Experience in Continuous Integration
- Building and integrating automation frameworks for continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) with tools like Jenkins and Sonar
- Working in an agile environment with knowledge of application architecture, BDD/TDD and Agile Development
- Working with applications using various application architectures (service oriented, event driven, real time data processing etc)
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 6-8 years experience in Software development and a minimum of 5 years working in QA automation.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and be able to communicate interact effectively with all levels of management as well as a diverse technical team.
- Ability to work with with automation and functional testers onshore and offshore and across projects to coordinate automation efforts.
- Ability to create and maintain libraries and object repositories
- Ability to work closely with functional test engineers and offshore team for identifying automating opportunitie
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.