Client Development / Client Delivery | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Xamarin Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture, design, and development
- Experience building loosely coupled software components and services that are scalable, high quality, and extensible
- 2+ years of experience building mobile applications with Xamarin
- 3+ years of experience with C#, C++, XML, JSON, and Relational Database experience
- Proficiency in automated unit test development practices and design methodologies
- RESTful web services and OAUTH2 authentication
- Applications, Database and SQL performance tuning experience
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5-8 years experience in Software Development
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.