WebSphere Commerce Suite (WCS) Developer
Web Application | Fremont, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional WebSphere Commerce Suite (WCS) Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 6+ years hands-on experience in developing eCommerce applications using WebSphere Commerce Suite
- Knowledge on recent WCS versions - V7, V8 or later including the latest Feature Packs(V9 is a plus).
- Should have demonstrated Hands-On Skills and expertise in two or more of the Subsystems in WCS (Ex: Order, Catalog, Member, Marketing, Promotion Etc.)
- B2B And B2C Store Development Experience with extended sites model
- Strong Understanding of the WCS Runtime Framework and be comfortable working with Struts, Spring
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in WCS key concepts like BOD, REST, SOA
- Knowledge in SOLR integration and product search concepts
- 2-4 years experience with J2EE architecture and development including servlets, EJBS, JMS, And JSP.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Experience with Data Model And Programming Model for Websphere Commerce
- Experience with Analytics like GTM, IBM Digital Analytics…etc
- Should be strong in core JAVA, JSP, JSTL, struts framework, EJB's. Experience architecting a solution and delivering in an agile environment knowledge.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, strong relationship builder in cross-functional teams.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”