Design and UX Guild | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional UX/UI Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Key responsibilities
- Use data and information to create a new point of view and/or recommendations based on analysis
- Design the organization of information so as to facilitate the most effective retrieval and utilization of that information, including the organization, label/button names, site flow and navigation destinations of software products
- Help facilitate workshops with internal and external teams to deliver innovative and appropriate solutions
- Expertise to determine and predict attitudes, opinions and behaviors of people based on scientific sampling
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys, information architecture
- Present research findings and UX work to internal teams and clients
- Oversee the selection of techniques and tools and provide evaluation criteria to discover users’ needs
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into compelling UX designs
- Create prototypes based on high-level business, functional, and technical requirements
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered
- Keep abreast of latest practices, techniques and emerging technologies within the industry and employ these to develop ideas and inspire design concepts
- Act as a design and UX advocate internally and externally
- Have 8-10 years of experience working for respected clients as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Has applied service design methods with client projects
- Experience in interface design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Experience of working in an Agile environments is desired
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Proven design track record and design agency experience
- Experience in designing user flows, wireframes and implementation instructions
- Portfolio of UX work.
- Top notch UX design
- Strong proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to quickly turn around detailed wireframes and mock-ups in an iterative environment
- Proficiency in wireframing and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Azure
- An understanding of web development technologies.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7+ years experience in UX/UI
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.