Design and UX Guild | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We create impactful and custom digital experiences that connect brands with consumers in relevant and memorable interactions. We partner in the digital strategy, design and execution transforming the world’s leading global businesses.
Our digital studios are worldwide, yet we are one collaborative global team who recognize the demand for all software and technology products to engage users through compelling design. We operate across many sectors but specialize in retail, financial services and healthcare.
You are a talented UX Designer with the experience to participate in the UX, UI and conceptual aspects of digital projects. You have a strong work ethic with an attention to detail, strive to produce work at the highest quality standards and absorb design knowledge and trends. Under the direction of a Sr. UX Designer, you will be involved in all phases of design development.
● Experience in creating designs based on insights from users that inform interface and interaction elements.
● Ability to understand and apply the tenets of visual language (e.g., typography, layout composition) and effectively converse with design teams.
● Present design work to internal teams.
● Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into compelling UX designs.
● Create prototypes based on high-level business, functional, and technical requirements.
● Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered.
● Keep abreast of latest practices, techniques and emerging technologies within the industry and employ these to develop ideas and inspire creative concepts.
● Act as a design and UX advocate internally and externally.
● Effectively utilize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys and information architecture.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● Have 3+ years of experience working for respected clients as a visual designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
● Has applied service design methods with client projects
● Experience in interface design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
● Experience of working in an Agile environments desired
● Experience of working to strict deadlines
● Proven design track record
● Design agency experience desired
● Experience in designing user flows, wireframes and/or detailed design comps
● Experience designing proof of concepts, rapid prototyping
● Portfolio of design work
● Good communication skills - written and oral
● Ability to quickly turn around detailed wireframes and/or mock-ups in an iterative environment.
● Proficiency in Adobe CS and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Azure
● An understanding of web development technologies
● Sketching skills a plus
● Storyboarding skills a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.