Client Development / Client Delivery | Hoboken, NJ | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional UI Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. To be successful in this role, you need:
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience with a concentration in front end design and development
- 4+ years of jQuery experience
- 1+ years of RESTful application development
- Expert in HTML
- Expert in CSS
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to lead and task manage software engineers and provide appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of engineering deliverables.
- A firm grasp of design concepts such as Responsive Design, Progressive Enhancement, Adaptive Rendering, and Minimal Download Strategy
- Strong understanding on client side performance optimization techniques
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies and frameworks such as SCRUM
- Strong object oriented design skills and ability to articulate designs using UML diagrams
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7-10 years experience in UX development
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.