Test Automation Engineer (Relocate to New York, NY)
Quality Engineering Guild | Woodbridge, NJ | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Test Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- QA automation with development skills
- Ability to write from scratch automation scripts
- WEB UI and middleware testing
- Able to create test for API's and automate them.
- Good understanding of web apps architecture.
- Good understanding of data formats (JSON in particular)
- White-box/Gray-box testing is a MUST
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5+ years experience as software engineer (test & development)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and excellent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”