Technical Release Manager
Client Development / Client Delivery | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Release Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in the below skill sets.
- Must have a background in IT infrastructure, production support, release management, and IT builds.
- Leader in the use of IT methodologies, processes and standards for release (deployment) management.
- Experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases - plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources.
- Experience developing software and applications in .Net Framework
- Build and Release engineer experience on Microsoft Platform
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7-10 years experience in Similar positions at technology-based companies
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.