Technical Project Manager
Web Application | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Nestlé, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect Of You
- Project Manager for eCom, Franchise and Retail project initiatives
- Lead and manage teams (may include employees, third-party vendors and/or company consultants) to plan and drive project execution (on-time, budget, scope); Also manage vendor’s contracts
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly agile project activities such as daily scrum standup, status reports, sprint grooming, Program Increment planning, cutover planning and retrospectives.
- Track, manage and publish weekly project status and detailed budget on monthly basis
- Manage and coordinate the development of detailed project plans and schedules using established company standard project methodology
- Develop and coordinate the development of checkpoint documentation as required by the company project Governance and Methodology process.
- Present and coordinate the presentation of project checkpoints for stakeholder and leadership approvals
- Drive timely decisions by key stakeholders in the context of the overall program and assigned projects relative to scope, schedule, costs/benefits
- Manage the gathering of multiple sources of project related data and input (technical, business functional, financial), then summarize and provide conclusions for company leadership to utilize for project based decisions and actions.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the overall project and its deliverables
- Partner with Product Manager(s) and IT Manager(s) to proactively manage the project and to communicate project progress, performance, and results to company leadership
- Collaborate with project team to identify potential project risks and assist with the development of preventative plans
- Retail Domain experience must. Handled projects in Franchise, eCom or Retail
- Project Manager, with proven ability to manage concurrent projects
- Proven experience and focus on driving results within complex IT technology-based change initiatives
- CSM certification preferred, Agile experience is required
- Strong presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Successful application of a variety of project management tools and methods (Jira, Confluence, Clarity, MS Project, PlanView) to manage initiatives
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.