Technical Product Owner
Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Product Owner to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Must be able to go onsite in Dunwoody and be vaccinated.
Maintain product backlogs
Manage Project Scope, Status, Risk, & Communications
Gather requirements from partner teams (primarily product, operations)
Create high-level designs and requirements documents with assistance from developers, architects
Run Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, other Agile ceremonies as needed for associated projects
Perform Acceptance Testing & Attend Demos/Code Reviews
Collaboratively set direction for products/applications and keep the team on track to deliver
Be the face of projects for OSS to partner teams (product)Create and deliver estimates and proposals for small-to-medium-sized projectsIdentify areas of improvement and act on them to affect positive change for aligned team(s), both product and process Community:
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 4+ years experience in Product Ownership and a background in development
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.