Technical Lead-JAVA (Relocate to New York, NY)
Full Stack Web Guild | Chicago, IL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Lead-JAVA to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 7-10 years of Java experience; BackEnd development
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product leadership and C-level stakeholders
- Experience integrating with RESTful web services
- Comfort with Agile Operating Models
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Experience with messaging frameworks, Business Process Modeling and Relational/Non-Relational Databases (e.g. Kafka, Signavio, Drools, MongoDB)
- Experience in Web Development and Frameworks
- Experience integrating with vendor applications
- Experience in finance and financial application development
- Comfort operating in a matrix environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.