Technical Lead-JAVA (relocate to Milwaukee, WI)
Full Stack Web Guild | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Lead-JAVA to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5+ years of experience with core Java back-end programming building microservices that are highly scalable, secure and cloud native
- 1+ year of experience building JUnit test cases
- At least 1 year of experience working with and building applications using a NoSQL database (MongoDB highly preferred)
- Extensive experience with working with Spring Boot and Spring frameworks to build RESTful services that can be highly available and scale within the cloud
- Leadership experience working with an Onsite/Offshore model
- At least 2+ years of People Management experience
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Great communication skills
- Experience with modeling and building MongoDB collections
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.