Project Management | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
• Develop overall technical strategies from technical requirements
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis regarding progress, challenges, timelines and end results of client projects
• Direct and oversee local and off-shore developers
• Create technical estimations
• Present technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed
• Create and update design and functional documents
• Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
• Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required
• Implement project applications according to specifications
• Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance client websites
• Work both independently and as part of a team to create reliable and highly-performant e-commerce & mobile sites
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
• Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate
• Work closely with Product managers and account managers to ensure that client expectations are met and that the team adheres to project schedules and budgets
• Strong Full Stack engineers who can work with designers to produce innovative solutions.
• Develop, test and debug end-to-end web applications, integrate new solutions into existing platforms.
• Capable of taking new mock-up and completely build the entire layout in HTML/CSS, build modern web applications, and integrate with back-end using APIs.
• Experience with Agile methodology, doing code reviews and coding standards.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.