Client Development / Client Delivery | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Director-Performance to work with our cross-functional team, and be responsible for all Operations, Support and Maintenance functions for applications in the support portfolio. Core to this need are:
- Partner with technical leaders to assess performance across multiple systems including all points of failure: applications, DB, infrastructure etc.
- Propose best practices for leveraging legacy mainframe platform as part of a broader modernization initiative
- Identify performance risk areas and suggest solutions
- Suggest innovative approach for volume and performance testing
- knowledge of Mobile Development and best practices
- Mobilize both Softvision and the client’s own teams to execute on all performance test plans
- Troubleshoot key areas with a "hands on" approach
- Be a trusted authority and advisor, not only to Softvision teams onsite and offshore, but to the client's technology team overall
- Effective communication to the C-level Stakeholders
- Able to work with multitude of different internal and external stakeholders
- Strong "hands-on" technical background
- Proficiency in many facets of information technology
- Outstanding communications skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- 8-10+ years of leadership experience in large application support portfolios with a variety of technologies
- Experience in both legacy systems and latest industry trends
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise Architecture and large Enterprise Systems
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.