Infrastructure | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are seeking an exceptional Technical Director to guide our development teams and assume practice lead level responsibilities. A successful candidate will work cooperatively with account management to identify the strategic technology direction and implement across workstreams. The candidate should be comfortable working with C-level executives to assess areas of opportunity, identify issues and risks, and develop and present appropriate mitigation strategies. A successful candidate will have a strong command of modern technologies, and the ability to demonstrate and inspire confidence.
- Oversee technological, architecture and design decisions and recommending corrective actions if needed
- Learn about the client environment and technology goals
- Strategize alternative technology solutions options based on client priority
- Develop supporting community strategies to the technology solutions
- Cultivate key client relationships, and listen for business opportunities
- Establish consistency across workstreams
- Identify gaps and opportunities in teams
- Have the opportunity to define and overview a consistent agile development process according to the team and customer expectations
- Recommend strategic code reuse opportunities across the company
- Conduct technical reviews, audit projects and ensure best practices are followed
- Generate capacity plans to enable team growth
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile
- Mentor and coach a team of Tech Leads and Architects
- Influence a large team or multiple teams to achieve their goals
- Stay up to date with state of the art technology trends to propose new features and provide value and innovative solutions to our customer
- Create and execute a high level development plan based on multi-year technology roadmaps for one or more projects
- Define technical profiles, performance and training standards
- Complete performance reviews for his/her team members
- Participate in the software development community in some capacity: meetups, blogs, Stack Overflow, open source projects, etc.
- Participate in the hiring and interviewing process of technical profiles
- Participate in the development of pre-sales proposals and sales pitches, providing the required information for RFPs
- Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to ask the right questions and uncover hidden insights at the executive level
- Excellent client service abilities, and demonstrated account/client management
- Proven team leadership, management experience, and strong presentation skills
- Mastery of Agile methodologies and processes
- Mastery of engineering and software development
- Expert in one or more major technology and business domains.
- Experience with the following -
- .NET Framework including MVC and Web API
- .NET Core
- SQL ServerandMongoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
- AzureIaaSand PaaS
- Angular / React
- Architecture and Design of Enterprise Systems
- Microsoft environments and infrastructure
- Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system engineering and/or related studies is preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.