Technical Business Analyst/Support Enigneer
Product Strategy | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Support Analyst/ Support Engineer to join our team in Vancouver. This role will be focused on making sure our work meets the highest level of quality. You will work closely with a talented team and are not afraid to iterate with strategy and are open to constructive criticism. You are tech-aware, follow latest trends and are energized by helping create experiences to be used by the millions.
What We Do:
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects, from low level IoT projects and blockchain, to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Nestlé, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide:
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technologies and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect Of You:
This position is a key member of agile delivery teams that support mobile applications. This role will be a critical player for completing up front analysis of business operations / current systems to determine what changes are needed to meet mobile application “aspirational state”. Process, support, data and system gaps are typical areas of focus.
It is required that the successful candidate be a self-starter, quick learner, think independently, have the ability to collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders and support staff, and ensure that client satisfaction objectives are met.
- Provide first and second level support for infra mobile applications.
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues by collaborating with development and cross functional product teams;
- Respond to stakeholder requests by utilizing various communication channels (ticketing system, phone, email, Microsoft teams, etc.);
- Monitor targets to ensure that incidents are resolved within the Live Ops support SLA guidelines;
- Must be available to participate in on call support, outside of normal business hours
- At least 3 years of previous IT experience as a technical Support Analyst;
- Experience with service ticketing and project tools such as SMC, Jira, Confluence;
- Troubleshoot issues and create intermediate data fixes, interim solutions (non-code fixes), or technical workarounds using SQL/NoSQL and other technical support tools
- Review web server and application server logs, such as Kibana or Sumo Logic, to resolve system issues created by monitoring and batch processing system(s)
- Address support cases in a timely manner, meeting or exceeding the established standards for the role, functional area, business unit and / or client SLA commitments
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and EKS
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- XXXX years experience in XXXX
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.