Cloud & DevOps Guild | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Support Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Core to this need are expertise in:
- 8+ year’s application support and implementation experience.
- Prior experience with working in teams distributed in different geographies.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within an organization.
- Experienced on databases like Oracle, Sybase and Mongo DB.
- Good at SQL (DDL, DML, DQL and data administration commands).
- Sound knowledge of UNIX/ Linux Scripting.
- Functional knowledge of different enterprise storage solutions.
- Working experience of Service NOW or some other equivalent tools.
- Sound Knowledge on monitoring tools like NetIQ or some other equivalent tools.
- Experienced in managing batches on Control-M, Crontab or Windows task scheduler.
- Excellent communication, written skills, analytic and project management.
- Excellent partnership and presentation skills and the ability to translate as amongst business, technology and regulatory requirements.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team composed of colleagues based locally and internationally.
- Should be willing to explore/learn and work on different technologies and applications.
- Ready to work in flexible hours and on weekends as and when required.
Ideally you will also have:
- Sound knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems and basic system administration.
- Good to have DevOps and cloud technologies experience.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.