Sr UX/UI Designer - Contract
Design and UX Guild | Boston, MA | Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Contract Sr UX/UI Designer to work in-house with a leading financial services company. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Deep understanding of User First Design principles & the general UX discipline and approaches and the ability to communicate these effectively and persuasively.
- Proven experience creating interactive prototypes, low and high fidelity wireframes, user stories, workflow diagrams for digital experiences.
- 5+ years’ experience in user interface design, information architecture, interaction design, human factors, or other related UX disciplines.
- 5+ years’ experience creating architecture, interaction, and/or design for responsive sites, mobile and tablet experiences, and applications.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: wireframes, user flows, site maps, research, etc.)
Do you feel you are good with…?:
- Employing pragmatic and effective approaches to UX. Keen understanding of usability principles, web standards, UI patterns and their application.
- Diplomatically advocating for the user, communicate informed design rational and value, as well as managing client expectations.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.