Sr Technical Project Manager
Project Management | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr Technical Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Qualified candidates possess extensive experience managing technical and critical business related projects.
- This position demands strong organizational skills and problem-solving expertise while working with current and emerging technologies, and managing team dynamics.
- Success in this position requires excellent project management skills, team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, and self-motivation.
- Fully manages team schedule and tasking to meet timelines, budget, and scope; Act as the tactical manager for the agile project team
- Manage Statement of Work through project lifecycle to ensure the fulfillment of all contracted deliverables.
- Develop, lead, and execute organization readiness activities, including clear and detailed plans or checklists for testing, communications, training, technical cutover, go-live, and post go-live support
- Identify and manage risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities, dependencies, impacts, and escalation channels
- Provide weekly updates on all assigned requests and projects
- Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time and on budget
- Resolve project issues to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction expectations
- Gather requirements from customers to create and maintain the product backlog
- Lead collaborative design meetings and facilitate solutions amongst the full Agile Team
- Reinforce acceptance criteria with Software Engineers and QA Engineers
- Act as a proxy for Clients to the Agile Team
- Facilitate stand-up, grooming and planning meetings
- Communicate effectively and consistently with customers, partners, business and technical teams and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
Required skills and experience:
- 10+ years managing web-based projects through all stages of the lifecycle
- 2+ years managing projects in an agile environment with distributed teams
- Must be a high-energy, self-starter who thrives in entrepreneurial and collaborative environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects with distinct requirements and deliver on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to effectively collaborate with business, UX, and technology teams
- Good understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Solid grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of front-end web technologies
- Experience with Sitecore a plus
- Experience with Microsoft TFS a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.