Sr. SharePoint Architect
Web Application | Foster City, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. SharePoint Architect to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet).
- Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/OneDrive).
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms).
- Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata).
- Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well as non-functional parameters.
- Act as a senior technical resource at client locations and guide the project teams as well as customers on important technological decisions and ensure smooth and top-quality delivery of projects.
- Participate in design, code, test review cycles.
- Aid the pre-sales process by lending your SharePoint expertise to sales pursuits and proposals.
- Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
- Provide leadership in gaining insight into functional and non-functional requirements related to the technical delivery of projects.
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral, etc.
- Provide documentation on all architecture decisions and best practice approaches to architecture design implementation based on communication with project teams.
- Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
- Experience as a SharePoint Architect- 8+ years
- Experience in launching Teams, Yammer, OneDrive, MS Flow, Power BI Apps, Graph, Delve, etc.
- Strong technical expertise in SharePoint (2013, 2016, 2019, SharePoint Online)
- Experience with SharePoint on-prem, SharePoint Online, O365 Yammer, O365 Teams, O365 BI Automation, Enterprise Search, SharePoint migrations
- CI/CD experience required
- Agile/Scrum experience a big plus
- Bachelors or Master's degree required
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.