Sr. SecDevOps Coach
Cloud & DevOps Guild | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. SecDevOps Coach to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
What will help you succeed:
- At least 5 years experience in SecDevOps Coaching and Execution/Implementation experience
- Strong experience on Continuous Integration/ Continuous Testing/ Continuous Delivery processes and tools
- Possessing prior experience coaching teams in DevOps/ SecDevOps adoption
- Proficient in CI/CD toolchain including Git, Junit, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Artifactory, UDeploy, Others
- Experience coaching at small to medium organizations a must, large organizations is a plus,
- Expected to work with other Coaches (Agile & Automation) to drive overall coaching program
- Having programming experience preferably Java and knowledge on TDD/BDD/ATDD
- Experience on integrating security and performance testing into DevOps pipeline
- The strong background on Linux
You will get the chance to:
- Educate various roles and levels of people on SecDevOps principles
- Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization-wide adoption of SecDevOps practices
- Guide teams into CI/CD methodologies
- Coach 2-4 Agile teams simultaneously with in-depth guidance on the roles, rituals, and artifacts of Agile teams and organizational units.
- Provide team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions.
- Provide hands-on support to all employees at times, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Product Owners, Dev-ops teams, development teams
- Be responsible for designing a plan for the adoption of SecDevOps (Domain-wide / enterprise-wide)
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency
- Should be highly proficient with CI/CD Toolchain
- Should be knowledgeable on Security and Performance testing practices
- Should be ready to travel on short term
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.