Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Quality Engineering Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. QA Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- QA automation with development skills - ability to write automation scripts from scratch using Java.
- The main focus is on middleware (API) testing: create tests for API's and automate them
- Experience with API testing approaches, status codes, mocking responses is a BIG plus.
- Good understanding of web apps architecture is required.
- Good understanding of data formats is required (JSON in particular).
- White-box/Gray-box testing knowledge is a MUST.
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions with a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team.
- A problem solver with a keen eye for details and a strong desire to learn.
- Self-directed, independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments.
- Can manage multiple tasks and use judgment to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”