Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Quality Engineering Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. QA Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY. Core to this need are:
- 3+ years of experience with automation testing, including tools such as Protractor, Selenium, jMeter or LoadRunner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads and executive level stakeholders
Comfort with agile operating models
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree is always a plus)
- 7+ years of experience as software engineer (test & development)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and multi-tasking as well as being self-directed and being able to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
For this role, we are looking for leaders that can deliver cutting edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of our products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them. If you love testing code and building expansive test automation infrastructure and scripts, and thrive in an environment where self-starters and leaders are rewarded and valued, then this is the job for you!
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency candidates please.