Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Quality Engineering Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. QA Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY. Core to this need are:
- Be a part of agile teams and responsible for testing and validation of microservices and Web-based applications
- Design and development of end-to-end automated tests in Core Java, JS, Selenium to validate system functionality
- Develop automated component tests to validate individual component behavior
- Provide automation expertise to project team and troubleshoot automation issues
- Integrate automated tests with CI/CD pipeline
- Interact with users, business analysts application development teams to understand business technical requirements and design
- Contribute to overall automation framework design and enhancement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the software development/testing space
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Protractor, Selenium, RestAssured, JMeter
- Experience with testing micro-services architectures
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, written and orally, to colleagues across diverse teams and geographies.
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with JIRA or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven tools like Cucumber or Serenity
- Prior experience with working on high availability, mission-critical systems
- Independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
For this role, we are looking for leaders that can deliver cutting-edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of our products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them. If you love testing code and building expansive test automation infrastructure and scripts and thrive in an environment where self-starters and leaders are rewarded and valued, then this is the job for you!
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency candidates please.