Sr. Python Developer – Remote
Big Data & Analytics | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Python Developer – Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- At least 3 years’ experience with Python, and a strong background in data/databases (SQL, NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, ETL, data modeling)
- Experience building, testing, and maintaining applications written in Python.
- AWS experience (including EKS, Lambda, EMR, Glue, and DynamoDB) is strongly desired
- Experience with Python data, analytics, and ML libraries (such as SQL Alchemy, Spark/PySpark, Pandas, TensorFlow, or PyTorch) is beneficial.
- Experience in machine learning, Apache Airflow, or similar, is beneficial, but not required
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.