Sr. Product Manager
Project Management | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Product Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Strong understanding of Digital Banking products including payments, money movement, CD's, Savings, Money Market accounts and core consumer banking functions.
- Minimum 5 years’ previous experience overseeing the development, implementation, and performance of Mobile/Digital products required.
- Ability to own and execute on the digital banking vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Strong understanding and working experience utilizing design-thinking best practices: define requirements, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Experience working with design and technology groups in large, complex product development
- Strong technical and business background and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development.
- Ability to travel up to 25% within the US. International travel quarterly.
- Lead discovery-driven planning to explore new possibilities for innovative product solutions.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, track product development and develop product launch plans
- Define the strategic direction and approach of business and user needs on client engagements, including product vision, measurable business results, roadmaps and critical success factors.
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the design across the platform.
- Gather feedback that highlights key functionality/processes needed and provide recommendations for potential solutions
- Work closely with Technical Leaders to understand how to develop the business case.
- Work closely with Business Analyst to create business and technical requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and use cases.
- Work closely and collaborate with UI/UX design team to conceptualize requirements, turning high-level requirements into wireframes, prototypes, final designs, and assets.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.