Sr. Product Manager
Project Management | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Technical Product Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Works with Product Management partners to define and rationalize capabilities and features across all member cohorts and care models resulting in common as well cohort-specific capabilities
- Translates product vision, user and business goals into product and capability requirements that will enable the achievement of target product outcomes
- Manages the Product Capability and collaborates with Technology teams around feasibility and the roadmap evolution of the capabilities and architecture
- Manages and prioritizes the product requirements backlog into an impactful roadmap and works with various Technology teams and vendor partners to plan and sequence the timely development and releases of the product capabilities
- Manages the scope, time and cost of product development projects
- Monitors feedback and product performance to keep refining product capabilities to produce target outcomes
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years of product management with a track record in defining shipping successful products, including defining outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing requirements backlog
- 5+ years working in MS related applications (Office 365 and related tools)
- 7+ years of experience with agile development methodologies including extensive epic and user story definition work
- Experience, training and/or certifications as Scrum Product Owner
- Sound understanding of the O365 underlying platform
- Superior skills in gathering and presenting information to stakeholders and senior leadership using MS products (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Experience closely collaborating with product managers, engineers and designers as part of co-located and virtual teams
- Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
- Interest in coaching and educating others
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context
- Ability to quickly understand a specific client domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
- Track record of driving outcomes across the product portfolio customer experience, clinical and financial outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria
Preferred qualification: 3+ years of healthcare-related product experience in the payer or provider space
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.