Sr. .Net Engineer (Azure)
Cloud & DevOps Guild | Louisville, KY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. .Net Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- .NET 4/or .NET Core.
- Understanding of Azure services and functionality (Experience with SQL Server, Azure SQL, and Azure Instance databases)
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines.
- App and Cloud Services, Key Vault, WebJob
- AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- CI\CD Pipelines in Azure
- Azure API Management or IBM API Connect (Deploying and supporting)
- Azure Web Apps/Functions, Azure Data Factory, CosmosDB
- Azure Storage, AzureSQL, Azure Application Gateway
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7+ years experience in Azure Devops role
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.