Sr. Java Developer/Lead
Full Stack Web Guild | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Java Developer/Lead to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in Raleigh, NC.
Core to this need:
- 10+ years of previous experience working on complex reference data related programs
- Main function – client/business facing technology lead developer responsible for delivery of the application components for the program
- Strong business understanding of Positions Management / Investment Banking
- Candidate is a senior systems engineer with extensive experience in creating mutli-tier, realtime, service oriented applications
- Experience with Logical and Physical Data Modeling techniques
- Candidate will use latest tools to execute all steps of SDLC and produce executive reports, project metrics, if required
- Candidate has to articulate and engage others in the business vision, assess the implications of decisions on the business strategy
- Must have experience using agile methodologies, and latest build/deploy/release management tool
- Must have extensive experience with data modeling and database architecture
- Core Java, JEE, Weblogic, JDBC, Spring, SOAP/WebServices, XML, JSON, SOAP, Junit; JIRA, Jenkins, SharePoint Syabse ASE/IQ
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the US. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.