Sr. Full-stack Java Engineer/Lead
Full Stack Web Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Full-stack Java Engineer/Lead to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in Dallas, TX (must be onsite).
As a Full-stack Java Developer, you will:
- Design efficient and user-friendly software products to advance and support business needs
- To be successful in this role, it is important that you have a deep knowledge of various cloud infrastructure hardware and software such as Openstack, AWS, GCP and Azure, as well as the underlying architecture for hyper-converged technologies and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- 8+ years of Java development experience
- 2+ years of experience working with enterprise solution delivery in a large scale distributed software design environment
- 1+ year of experience working in an Agile based development environment, using Agile concepts such as Extreme Programming
- 1+ year of experience as a technical team lead
- 1+ years of experience with Angular
- Experience with front end development (Angular7 preferred)
- Experience with emerging cloud platform technologies such as: CloudFoundry, Openshift , AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku, or other PaaS technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with the “Pivotal Way” of Product Development
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker for managing a backlog
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.