Sr Full-Stack Developer **Relocate to Vancouver
Full Stack Web Guild | Calgary, AB, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team in Vancouver. This role will be focused on making sure our work meets the highest level of quality. You will work closely with a talented team and are not afraid to iterate with strategy and constructive criticism. You are design-aware, follow latest trends and often improve upon solutions posted on StackOverflow. Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Reddit, Starbucks, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Global network of studios and peers to provide support and opportunities for exciting work.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect of You
- Extensive back-end development experience (NodeJS, Python, etc.)
- Strong relational database experience
- Experience working with AWS
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of React and/or ReactJS
- Experience working with NodeJS + Docker + GraphQL
- UI Frameworks/CSS Styling: Bootstrap 3.0+, Angular UI directives for Bootstrap, JQuery UI
- Interest and experience working with new open-source technologies
- Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools (Sketch, Axure, InVision or Adobe XD)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.