Sr. Frontend Web Developer
Full Stack Web Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Frontend Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- 7-10 years' experience of UI/Frontend development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understand server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient with code versioning tools, such as GIT and SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Unit testing tools like jasmine, mocha.
- Browser profiling and debugging tools.
- Ability to work autonomously
Nice to have:
- React or Angular is a Plus
- Perl and PHP and Drupal knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp, Illustrator or Photoshop is a plus.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.