Sr. Front End Developer ( React)
Full Stack Web Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Front End Developer (REACT) work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As a Senior UX Developer you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn real-time data sets into beautiful and intuitive user experiences.
• Work with business users/ Product owners/UX designers to gather and groom functional requirements
• Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture
• Work with back end developers to do api and interaction design and integration
• Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
• Unit Testing/Integration Testing
• Code Configuration and Release Management
• Production Support and Bug Fixes
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
• Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
• Knowledge and experience using UI mock up tools for communication and with UX designers
• Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, with experience working in an agile scrum operating model
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, including continuous build and test, peer code review, design review, info security review, production, UAT and QA release cycles
• Experience using sdlc tools such as Jira and Jenkins
• Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Two years or more of experience.
- Ability to consistently provide a positive client and guest experience.
- Excellent phones skills with experience using a multi-line phone system.
- Punctual, friendly, responsible, dependable and hardworking.
- Professional appearance, wardrobe and demeanor.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.