Sr. Experience Designer
Client Development / Client Delivery | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
The Sr. Experience Designer significantly contributes to the design of new digital user experiences and enhancements to existing digital experiences, leveraging sound knowledge of the user experience journey. The position evaluates findings from user research and produces wireframes and prototypes to enhance the level of engagement and satisfaction that a user derives from the product.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Experience Designer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Design, Human Factors, Cognition Psychology, Cognitive Science, Informatics, Design or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of UX design: Wireframes, Information Architecture, Usability
- Good understanding of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite
- Good understanding of experience design principles and processes
Essential Job Functions
- Produces user experience wireframes and prototypes, taking into account user needs and user journeys to execute less complex design efforts
- Actively participates in brainstorms, critiques and other collaborative sessions alongside multidisciplinary teams, contributing to product insight and innovation
- Develops design documentation (e.g., style guides, pattern libraries), partnering with Visual Designers to develop high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Supports with the organization and facilitation of meetings and workshops that align with project phase and client goals
- Assists in presenting to and collaborating with clients and internal stakeholders
- Escalates potential business opportunities on existing projects
Ideally you will also have:
- Some UX design experience in a web and/or digital product environment
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7-10 years experience in Design roles
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.